Hoval Ltd have a comprehensive stock of spare parts available for our range of boilers, calorifiers and renewable heating equipment which can normally be despatched for next day delivery. This means that breakdowns can be repaired quickly and downtime minimised.
Payment can be made by most recognised credit cards.
- Burners (complete units or parts)
- Combustion controls
- Boiler tubes and plates
- Feed and fuel pumps
- Valves, gauges, glasses and seals
- Refractory items
- Irgumat Blending Valves
Service kits are available for our range of TopGas® and UltraGas® boilers which contain all the necessary spares that will be needed for a standard service so parts will not go to waste, even if you don't need them in that emergency situation. When our Hoval engineer attends for a service, we will use these parts and replenish the necessary items, just in case.
A comprehensive range of spare parts are available in stock. Email: email@example.com for more
information or call 01636 593 412
As well as selling our own spare parts, Hoval are also a UK agent for De Dietrich, and we can supply a wide range of competitively priced parts for De Dietrich boilers.
- All sales and services are supplied in accordance with our current Conditions of Sale which can be viewed on our website or alternatively an electronic copy can be supplied on request to our Newark office.
- Prices are valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
- VAT is excluded and will be charged at the prevailing rate in force at the time an order is placed.
- All orders are subject to separate carriage charges. Unless otherwise advised carriage will be quoted for delivery to the UK Mainland only.
- Delivery dates are subject to approval of credit and are estimates only.
- Parts are supply only and installation and/or re-commissioning is excluded.
- For haulier deliveries of larger items, off-loading to ground level is excluded but can be included at extra cost.
- Additional delivery charges may apply if a consignment cannot be delivered at the first attempt.
- If an item(s) is bespoke to a specific contract or for non-Hoval equipment then such item(s) will not be returnable or refundable following receipt of an official order.
- For other general parts that are returned within 14 days from delivery, are un-used and in good condition and sent back together with the original packaging, then a 30% handling and re-stocking charge will be levied.
- Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by a completed ‘Customer Returns’ form.
- Any goods damaged in transit to a customer’s designated delivery address should be reported to our Newark office in writing within three working days after the delivery has been made and returned within seven working days. Hoval will arrange collection at their own expense. Wherever possible photographic evidence should be supplied.
- Parts are warranted for twelve months from the date of delivery.
- Consumable parts (such as, but not limited to, ignition & ionisation probes and oxygen sensors) are however only warranted for six months from the date of delivery.